Sunday, December 23, 2012

Billionaire, Femi Otedola's Ex-Lover, Yinka Odukoya, Speaks Again!


*Billionaire, Femi Otedola's Ex-Lover, Yinka Odukoya's Latest

*Speaks On Next Move @ Regaining Access To Daughter,Christy

Whilst the ferocious dust raised by the breaking of Zenon Oil Boss, Femi Otedola's refusal to let his ex-lover, Yinka Odukoya, have access to their love-child, Christine Olawumi Otedola, on this medium, is yet to settle, Yinka Odukoya has spoken with Different Stroke Media again! And this time around she hinted on her next line of action aimed at gaining access to her daughter 24 years after she was taken from her at age 2. She said:" I'll be taking the matter to Gboromiro (a popular Yoruba television programme designed to mediate between opposing parties from the legal perspectives) any time soon." She said further that: “If from what I'm hearing, he (Mr Otedola) is saying I have caused him embarrassment by exposing the matter to the media, then he should be ready for more. Because he would soon see me discussing the matter on television." And when asked if she is not putting herself in danger like a school of thought believes, she said: “I trust Femi; he would not try anything untoward with me
or anyone around me. Besides, the Femi I knew wouldn't do anything like..." She oozed the confidence. Meanwhile, she concluded by saying that unlike what she does every end of the year by coming home for Xmas from London, she has not got any information as to her daughter arriving for this Xmas. “They might have stopped her from coming home because of what is happening but that would not stop my effort at ensuring that I regain access to my daughter." She muted.

No comments:

Post a Comment