Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I SEE MYSELF AS A POLITICAL MECHANISM ~ LAGOS EAST SENATORIAL ASPIRANT


I see myself as a political mechanism to better the life of the people of my constituency through prudence and in-depth fear of God as well as concern for humanity.

The above is the vision and mission of a senatorial aspirant under the All progressives Congress Party for Lagos East Senatorial District, Ambassador Oluwatoyin Kayode Lawal.

The former Deputy High Commissioner of Nigeria to the United Kingdom while reeling out his plans if given a chance to be a member for the upper chamber, he noted that he has come to offer quality representation.

“I will not be a rubber stamp senator. I will be sponsoring bills that will elevate the status of Lagos state, because Lagos state deserves Special status.

The aspirant believes that he has what it takes to redefine the Lagos east senatorial district.

“We are in the system and we have what it takes to re-module our Lagos state. I will put the interest of my constituents above myself because I believe in the pragmatic nature of life.

The former Nigeria’s  Charge D’Affaires at the Nigerian Embassy in Cote D’ Ivore said he entered into the foray of politics because he has the legislative technical know-how.

No comments:

Post a Comment