Monday, August 22, 2016

Attention: Popular Broadcaster, Omoba, Needs Your Help!



When Olamide Adedeji better known as Olamide Badoo, the CEO of Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) music label, waxed a popular single titled : "Who You Epp?" not too long ago, it may have come to so many funky music lovers as just one of his many back to back hit singles. But to those with sober reflections after listening to music instilled with subtle messages, it definitely must have come to them as more than just a hit single because the intrinsic message in the hit song would also hit their consciousness alongside.

"Who You Epp?" is a soul-searching question not many people can answer by naming someone they have helped. Meanwhile, in order to be able to give a quick answer to such a question when next it is asked, someone needs your help (if you like, "Epp"). He is a popular Yoruba broadcaster based in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Babatunde Okunade better known as Omoba, who had a ghastly auto crash sometime ago and still needs almost three million naira for a surgery to save his badly broken arm in India, save the arm be amputated. Below is his story:

"My name is Babatunde Okunade a.k.a OMOBA. THIS IS NOT  SCAM. I  had an accident in 2010 and it resulted into a severe and life threatening broken arm but with the help of some few individuals I was able to travel to India for a surgery in 2012. As I speak now, a sum of #2,824,000 ( two million, eight hundred thousand and twenty four thousand naira ) is needed for my next URGENT appointment due to daily pains I go through presently. All my efforts to reach out to some philanthropists through letters & messages have proved abortive. I'm now seeking for your assistant  by donating at least #1,000 (one thousand naira) to my account for assistance PLS. **FCMB - (0644175013)**  because I believe with your support the surgery can be carried out so as to avoid amputation of the arm...Sorry for bothering you. For any information call me on 08032370756." Pls help me to rebroadcast. Thanks."

So, for just one thousand naira, you can hold your head up high and beat your chest that you have helped a brother in need of urgent support. And this is the minute to do that because the next minute might just be too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment