Tuesday, November 3, 2015

THE TRUTH OUT AT LAST! CHARLES OLUMO (AGBAKO) OPENS UP ON HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH PASUMA

For years, it had been in the realm of rumour that veteran actor, Charles Olumo aka Agbako is the biological father to Fuji music super star, Alhaji Wasiu Alabi Pasuma and the rumour, over the years seemed to have developed an iota of truth. Read how this reporter was able to extract the fact of the matter from the 90 year old actor which should close the matter for good.

Q: People say you are the biological father of music star, Pasuma, how factual is that?

All Fuji musicians are my children. Osupa, Obesere and others are my sons and I relate with all of them fatherly.

Q: That brings me to the very important question, I know you don’t like to talk about it but because you called me your son, you must honour me by answering it, are you Wasiu Alabi Pasuma’s father?

I have stopped answering that question a long time ago but I will indulge you. See I am not Alabi Pasuma’s father. I dated his mother when she was with Baba Sala. Then she used to bring Alabi to locations, he was a toddler then. So if I was dating the mom, then I think I am qualified to say I am a father to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment